Call Duck Breeder Directory 2015

it says it right there. in the post

right now he only has magpies with VERY little magpie marking and some that are from magpie parents but are white. also he has some really old greys.

If you call him and tell him that Barr Oakes told you about him he might give you a discount. I didnt know it when i first purchased mine from him but he and my grandparents grew up near each other and he's probably like one of my best friends for discussing waterfowl.

Here in NorCal I have white calls from Dave Holderread's show and breeder quality calls, and also Duckcreekpoultry place white call bloodlines. Will have eggs available to ship next spring. Also Dave Holderread's line gray calls in limited quantities.. Smallest call ducks ever from Holderread's. That's why i won't ship call ducklings-they are to small and fragile.

Have a couple pet quality white call pairs for farm pick-up. Also have a few recessive gene bibbed gray calls will sell as adults. I spent several hundred $ this past year upgrading my birds with Holderread's show and breeder quality birds. These are some nice birds. I've been raising ducks for the past 50 years since i was a little kid, and in my old age i prefer a small quantity of high quality birds for my breeding stock, so supplies will always be limited. This isn't a money making operation, only raise em because i love em.

Does anyone know of any breeders in or around Indiana that have good Snowys?
I absolutely adore the color, but have never been able to get my hands on even pet quality stock where I live. XD

Back
Top Bottom