Call Duck Eggs

fowllover

Chirping
7 Years
May 5, 2012
Missouri
Hello-

I was looking for someone who is currently selling and shipping call duck eggs. I have been looking on ebay but I would sure like to be in contact with someone who utilizes this forum.

Thanks

There is a Buy Sell Trade forum . . . you might hook up with a duck person there, too.

What do you like most about calls?
We currently have pekings and Welsh Harlequins that we truly adore. The interest with the call ducks is their size I suppose.

Yeah, I think they are so adorable, looking like little china dolls! And there are so many color patterns! And they seem to be spunky! I guess when you're that small, ya gotta have spunk!

Yeah, I think they are so adorable, looking like little china dolls! And there are so many color patterns! And they seem to be spunky! I guess when you're that small, ya gotta have spunk!
goodpost.gif
Very true!

Thanks Nsampsel !!
Yes I do have calls, but right now I have some broody so not getting as many eggs. But I can put you on a list and when I get enough or they start laying again can let you know. Just PM me if your interested in them. This is a couple babies I've had hatch and the parents I have. They free range so are mixed calls.

Just hatched last week.

Another one I hatched 2 months ago.

Pictures of ducks hatched from my eggs

and the Parents

May have babies available towards middle of month and will be for sale but I will not ship them pick up only.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom