Call duck pen ideas!

Thank you very much. I am still a little worried about the little one that seems sleepy. It is doing ok it just doesn’t seem as lively so I thought electrolytes might perk it up. I am thinking the trip might have just faired harder for that little one. It seems to be better now. I will keep monitoring it and make sure it does well. :) I think I would be tired too if I spent three days getting jostled around in the mail.
Continue with the vitamins, I myself and others have saved chicks from near death with poultry vitamins, they are truly a lifesaver. Just keep a close eye on the duckling and make sure he is eating and drinking regularly. Shipping can be very hard on birds, especially one of that size.

Just be sure to read the whole article about electrolytes it’s not something they need to stay on. Poultry Nutri drench is also good to give to littles that just hatched or shipped.
Definitely. I read the article and know that it is not an everyday thing. I had some because I used it for an injured duck a while ago. I will watch over the little one and make sure they aren’t trampling it. I appreciate the advice. Thanks.

Electrolytes and a vitamin supplement is two different products.
Just saying.. ;)
Many many products are both ;):frow 1131-768x768.jpg

Back
Top Bottom