Call duck pricing

DuckCommander

Chirping
7 Years
Oct 24, 2012
Alberta
On average does anyone know how much call ducks are worth? (Please let me know your province/state so I have an idea of how location varies)

Ducklings -$
Adult bird female-$
Adult bird male-$
Adult pair-$
Adult trio-$

Last edited:

DuckCommander

Chirping
7 Years
Oct 24, 2012
Alberta
In Alberta, last year I paid $10 each but was only able to purchase the last two at that particular sale. This year the only ones I've found so far are $20 each! (for ducklings)

Going Quackers

Crowing
9 Years
May 24, 2011
On, Canada
Well i'm in Ontario, i was just at a swap this past weekend, call duck adults.. some were 20$(but i did not look at these birds, this was a sign passing by so no idea on quality) , i know some on a provincial board i am on that sell ducklings for 15$, i paid 20$ for the ones i just got at the swap. Definitely varies, colours, sizing etc..

Last edited:

Going Quackers

Crowing
9 Years
May 24, 2011
On, Canada
In Alberta, last year I paid $10 each but was only able to purchase the last two at that particular sale. This year the only ones I've found so far are $20 each! (for ducklings)

Yep, i had to pay 20$(x2) for the two i just got, On... they are very small, so hopefully will remain as such.

Last edited:

baseballkid

In the Brooder
8 Years
May 2, 2011
I live in New England. I sell mine for between 20 and 40 per bird depending on quality. I have some whites from the Dave Touchette line. Around here the go from 60 to 100 a pair. My ducklings usually go from 10 to 25. Some extremely high quality call ducks can go up to 100 and even past that.

Top Bottom