Call duck ratio

It's level with the floor of the pen and there are bricks in the pool to step out. I'm wondering if the people I got them from never offered a pool so they're not used to it or interested.

The drake penis shrinks up to only about a 10th of actual size after breeding it isn't that it dies or falls off or out. But it shrivels up, also ducks are 1 of the only animals on Earth to grow out the following season competitively the more drakes the longer the pens grows.

I currently have three call ducks, unfortunately I believe they're all male, but I want to eventually breed calls. I was told that if you have to many females and a single male he will breed so much that his penis will permanently fall off (if your unaware male ducks penis' do fall off after breeding season) but it seems odd to me that a calls would permanently fall off. Any thoughts or experiences on this. At the end of the day I just want to know how many calls I could keep in my 8x4 pen.
My little guy's equipment hasn't ever fallen off. That would be horrifying. He's an Australian Spotted, lives mostly indoors, and his substantial duck penis never even vanished. When his mate was still with us, he'd be up for mating any time of year.

Back
Top Bottom