Call ducks and call mixes.

44173C15-6499-4EDB-A74D-697A4BF7DD5C.jpeg
I love your call ducks Millers. I assume they are exhibition because they have round bodies, chubby cheeks and a short bill.
Sure do~ All of the call duck pictures on the first post are mine ;)

Have any idea on what colors they might be? They look lovely~ :love:love Does she have anymore hatching out?

View attachment 1475511
No...Although I have a Bantam Appleyard Hen I cross with my Call Drake. All are Calls..
Chickens Really, I don’t think that bird is an Appleyard, a miniature silver Appleyards is supposed to look like this. The photo is of a pet quality.

I love your call ducks Millers. I assume they are exhibition because they have round bodies, chubby cheeks and a short bill.
Thank you~ :frow But no, I've only got a few that are closer to what a show quality call would look like. But I got most of my call ducks from a hatchery for only 8$ per duck ;) Do you have any pictures of your calls? I'd love to see them :wee

No, she is a miniature silver Appleyard Bantam. Not a cross. They also come in two other colours.
Oh I must of miss read that then?
I have a Bantam Appleyard Hen I cross with my Call Drake
:th That face palm smiley would really come in handy right about now :gig I didn't know she was a rescue though? Poor thing :hmm Good for you for taking her in though~ She's a cutie :love:love

Oh I must of miss read that then?

:th That face palm smiley would really come in handy right about now :gig I didn't know she was a rescue though? Poor thing :hmm Good for you for taking her in though~ She's a cutie :love:love
I cross her with Casanova my Ancona Drake.
Yes, when I got her she was terrible looking and thin.

View attachment 1476163 I love your call ducks Millers. I assume they are exhibition because they have round bodies, chubby cheeks and a short bill.

Chickens Really, I don’t think that bird is an Appleyard, a miniature silver Appleyards is supposed to look like this. The photo is of a pet quality.
Actually that picture looks like a Snowy Mallard not a Bantam Appleyard..

Back
Top Bottom