Call Ducks or Bantams...Crazy Animals Around the Farm

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's encouraging, Your calls are absolutely stunning :love I really need more varieties of calls. There's another guy (that's about a 2 hour drive away from me) one of my friends know who sells greys, pastel, penciled, white, and blue & black bibbed calls for about $15 per duckling. Really interested in the pencileds, whites, and pastel.
$80 sounds reasonable for an adult pair, Is there a reason why you sell ducklings in pairs/trios or it that just how it is? (Sorry if i'm asking too many questions.. I tend to do that)
Thanks for not shunning my Calls.. They are Beauiful and fantastic little Ducks. I love them so much..My feathered Puppies..

909FC24A-6778-445D-B655-39F876106AC7.jpeg
Some of my babies The front hen is Sonja and the two drakes are Gilbert and Jasper

Yes...Ducklings need that bond with hatch mates and do so much better with siblings.
Ummm? Also I never sell at Easter time. Too many idiots buy baby Ducks and Chicks.
Considering I was one of those idiots I completely understand why you wouldn't sell during Easter.. Was Not prepared when I got my first ducks... I'd also would have a minimum amount of ducklings to buy.. Too stressful for the little peepers to be separated from their hatch mates.
Ask me a million questions...I love talking Ducks...:hugs
And a million I will ;)

Thanks for not shunning my Calls.. They are Beautiful and fantastic little Ducks. I love them so much..My feathered Puppies..
I don't think I could even think of a way to shun your birds.. I love calling all of my birds my little feathered babies :love Even the flightiest of birds.. Just bought some guinea hens yesterday and fell in love with the one white one.. Gorgeous birds.
IMG_6172.JPG

Considering I was one of those idiots I completely understand why you wouldn't sell during Easter.. Was Not prepared when I got my first ducks... I'd also would have a minimum amount of ducklings to buy.. Too stressful for the little peepers to be separated from their hatch mates.

And a million I will ;)

I don't think I could even think of a way to shun your birds.. I love calling all of my birds my little feathered babies :love Even the flightiest of birds.. Just bought some guinea hens yesterday and fell in love with the one white one.. Gorgeous birds.
View attachment 1217631
Thanks...Pretty Bird. I have Crazy Alice a little Silkie cross Hen..My best Broody Momma she loves her Chicks..

I take in rescue Ducks too.
Many sad stories with excellent results ..Started after Dandy was hatched special needs and I felt a need to help Ducks that otherwise would suffer...
I suck...I love Ducks and animals..My best friends..
Thanks for liking my reply because I totally do my best..

View attachment 1217628 Some of my babies The front hen is Sonja and the two drakes are Gilbert and Jasper
:love:love Whats the one in the front? She's beautiful!

I take in rescue Ducks too.
Many sad stories will excellent results ..Started after Dandy was hatched special needs and I felt a need to help Ducks that otherwise would suffer...
I suck...I love Ducks and animals..My best friends..
I really don't have the room but a local slaughterhouse I used to work at has a whole bbunch of pekins they 'were' going to butcher but after one try they ended up never doing it.. They have at least over 20 and I've only seen 4 hens in with the rest of the drakes... Poor things are covered in mud and live in a tiny fenced in area with un-healthy chickens.. I've been pondering about going up to them and offering to take the hens but again I really don't have the room currently.. It's really nice of you to take in ducks that are in need of rescuing. I'd love to do that more often.
Thanks...Pretty Bird. I have Crazy Alice a little Silkie cross Hen..My best Broody Mamma she loves her Chicks..
Thanks~ I've got a Jersey Giant from a large Hatchery I've named 'Mama' for many reasons.. She's gone broody at least 7 times this year and has successfully hatched and raised many clutches of chickens And ducks. She even took in the 10 ducklings I bought from meyer hatchery.. Very loving mama.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom