Call Ducks or Bantams...Crazy Animals Around the Farm

Status
Not open for further replies.
IMG_3036.JPG
IMG_2895.JPG
This is Blossom with Rescue Ducklings she adopted when they were a couple weeks old..She loved her Kids.

View attachment 1223679 View attachment 1223680 This is Blossom with Rescue Ducklings she adopted when they were a couple weeks old..She loved her Kids.
Speaking of Blossom as a duck name...

Blossom, one of my Magpies didn't make it through the night. Last night was one of the warmest nights in the past week. She was my weakest duck. She was fine all the 20 below nights, so...? I'm now down to 4 Magpies. :hit
IMG_1457.JPG
IMG_2150.JPG
IMG_5171.JPG
Blossom is the one on the other side of the fence. She found a hole and would grab a friend and free range in the garden.
IMG_8990.JPG

Speaking of Blossom as a duck name...

Blossom, one of my Magpies didn't make it through the night. Last night was one of the warmest nights in the past week. She was my weakest duck. She was fine all the 20 below nights, so...? I'm now down to 4 Magpies. :hitView attachment 1223726View attachment 1223727View attachment 1223728Blossom is the one on the other side of the fence. She found a hole and would grab a friend and free range in the garden.View attachment 1223729
So sorry that happened...Big Hugs...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom