Call Ducks pictures

FunnyfarmMidwest

Songster
Mar 14, 2020
Here’s some of my calls! I really do recommend them, I love them dearly! I got them as day olds in the mail from Johnson’s waterfowl. They imprinted on me and they still follow me around wherever I go! I have only seven at the moment but am hoping to add more and hatch some soon. :D Good luck on your duck search!

Attachments

FunnyfarmMidwest

Songster
Mar 14, 2020
How many do you have?
Are you meaning me? If so I have 7 calls currently. :D They all fit nicely in their house together. I have one right now, the snowy, with a nest in my neighbor’s burn pile. We will see if she hatches out some more. She’s been sitting for a week!:love I was really surprised she started laying and went broody at only 4 1/2 months old!

Fuchsia

Anna
Premium Feather Member
Jul 19, 2020
NY
Are you meaning me? If so I have 7 calls currently. :D They all fit nicely in their house together. I have one right now, the snowy, with a nest in my neighbor’s burn pile. We will see if she hatches out some more. She’s been sitting for a week!:love I was really surprised she started laying and went broody at only 4 1/2 months old!
Yes I was asking you thank you! :D :)
And I hope your broody duck hatches them!

FunnyfarmMidwest

Songster
Mar 14, 2020
Yes I was asking you thank you! :D :)
And I hope your broody duck hatches them!
Aww thanks! I love my calls dearly! I have always raised Jumbo Pekins and decided I needed to branch out. The Pekins get along surprisingly well with the calls too. :D I wish you the best of luck with your flock and future calls.:D

Going Quackers

Crowing
9 Years
May 24, 2011
On, Canada
Here’s some of my calls! I really do recommend them, I love them dearly! I got them as day olds in the mail from Johnson’s waterfowl. They imprinted on me and they still follow me around wherever I go! I have only seven at the moment but am hoping to add more and hatch some soon. :D Good luck on your duck search!
Aw so cute! in the mail, wow cannot imagine that.. i got my first calls from a huge fur & feather sale, they were sooo small..even this many calls and years later i still cannot get over how teeny they are at the start.

FunnyfarmMidwest

Songster
Mar 14, 2020
The newest babies here clutch of three, I got two girls and a drake woo who

View attachment 2275249
Aw so cute! in the mail, wow cannot imagine that.. i got my first calls from a huge fur & feather sale, they were sooo small..even this many calls and years later i still cannot get over how teeny they are at the start.
Thanks! Yours are adorable as well! I’m still fascinated by their little size. They seem so tiny especially compared to the 10 pound Pekins! :lol:

Top Bottom