Call Ducks wanted from Tx(Houston) to Alabama(Birmingham) in Feb

tamsflock

Songster
11 Years
Nov 13, 2008
Ashville, Alabama
What I am trying to do is see if anyone has a pair or trio of Call Ducks for sale along the traveling path of my mother. She will be driving from Texas to Alabama in Feb for my daughters birthday. Would love it if someone in the Houston, Galveston area had them and they could just start the trip with them. My sister lives in Missouri city so that could work too.
She will drive on 10 through Texas and new orleans than up 55 towards jackson than 20 59 to Birmingham.
If any one has any will they be willing to meet her at the exit closes to the freeway. let me know. Cant'find anything locally and I know some people don't like to ship so maybe this might work out.

Hello, I have oh I think 20 of them just how many would you like to purchase? I live in Philadelphia, but my partner could meet her at one of the exits in Jackson or we could possibly meet her somewhere along I20 somewhere between Jackson and Meridian. I have the Gray Calls, and can do a pair or trio either one or more if needed I have 14 hens and 6 drakes. and would like to sell most of them.

Back
Top Bottom