Call of Duty MW3

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by thekid, Nov 18, 2011.

1. thekid

thekid Chillin' With My Peeps

Who else has it? I like it. Its sick

I played it for only 2 hours...

BUT IT IS AWESOME!!!!

2. cameron

cameron Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 5, 2010
    Supposed to be good, but then I heard, like all games, you can finish it the first time in like 6 hours.

3. justbugged

justbugged Head of the Night Crew for WA State

Jan 27, 2009
    Enumclaw
    I must say it took me a bit to figure out what you were talking about. I don't do video games. [​IMG]

4. thekid

Quote:But thats for campaigns, I bought it for multiplayer online that is were the real fun is [​IMG]

5. thekid

Spec Ops = Awesome

6. Matthew3590

Matthew3590 Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 10, 2011
    Middle, TN
    Call of duty has an amazing campaign even if its only 6-8 hours. But the real seller for it is the multiplayer experience.

7. thekid

Quote:yeah hardly anybody plays the campaign

8. thebigmisk

thebigmisk Out Of The Brooder

Nov 19, 2011
    Spec Ops = Awesome

9. the outdoorsman

the outdoorsman Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 22, 2011
    Phoenix AZ
    Yep. I have it. Gosh, Call of Duty games are so darn fun!
    Hey dont look at me like that! I need something to do when its too hot to fish or not hunting season!

Last edited: Nov 19, 2011
  10. Q9

Q9 General Headache

From what I've seen, the campaign is certainly good, but the multiplayer just looks like... well... every other Call of Duty game. I'll reserve final judgment for when I play it at a friend's house, though. The games just seem kinda repetitive, y'know?

Then there's the infuriating fanbase (not necessarily you guys, but I mean the hardcore CoD gamers), who tend to be ridiculously arrogant, prone to flaming ANY other shooter, and absurdly try to claim that CoD is "realistic." Seriously, in Cod one can take 4 or 5 shots to the torso from an AK-47, but in real life, a well-placed 9mm WILL kill you. Plus, there's the incessant black-and-grey morality of the campaign, unbelievably depressing plot, and the fact that almost all the awesome characters die brutal deaths.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by