Call of The Spirits RP!

Blossom woke up and stretched, then turned into a hummingbird.
BTW this is in a dream. Sort of.

Winona smiled. "This is the training grounds she said sweeping a hand to show the forest around them. Every night you will come here to train," she said smiling as she saw the confused faces on the six kids. "Have you ever heard of the legend of the dragons?" she asked "You've probably heard it when you were little but I'll tell you if you've forgotten. Once upon a time in this very town, the land was separated into two territories, Spirit animals, and the dragons. They lived in harmony until the dragons decided they wanted more than just their piece of land so they planned to conquer our territory. When they attacked with fire and flame we were ready so we fought back and forced them into the mountains. There they lived in secrecy until the day they would strike back,” finished Winona.

@9SpiceyChickens I didn't mean to copy your Normals RP in the least but tell me if it becomes too similar. :)

Winona smiled. "This is the training grounds she said sweeping a hand to show the forest around them. Every night you will come here to train," she said smiling as she saw the confused faces on the six kids. "Have you ever heard of the legend of the dragons?" she asked "You've probably heard it when you were little but I'll tell you if you've forgotten. Once upon a time in this very town, the land was separated into two territories, Spirit animals, and the dragons. They lived in harmony until the dragons decided they wanted more than just their piece of land so they planned to conquer our territory. When they attacked with fire and flame we were ready so we fought back and forced them into the mountains. There they lived in secrecy until the day they would strike back,” finished Winona.

@9SpiceyChickens I didn't mean to copy your Normals RP in the least but tell me if it becomes too similar. :)
Luna blinked, "Fight training?"

(SHe dream woke up)

Brooke stretched and turned into her spirit animal (I forgot!) and went by Blossom.

Look at the bold and underlined.

*Everyone is asleep*

When Fern closed her eyes they opened almost immediately. She was standing in a forest very similar to the one she had met Lara in. Then through the fog, she saw a Tiger padding towards her.

Max opened his eyes to the same scene. He saw a girl in front of him. He walked forward and he too saw the tiger.

Milo saw Max and Fern when he closed his eyes and then saw the Tiger as well. He walked forward. "What's happening?" he asked them.

Arcadia, Alyssa, Lara, Antonia, Brooke, Dave, Jessica, Luna, and Noha all find themselves there too.
@puffypoo @ladybugchickenfarms @9SpiceyChickens @Ducklover2 @BuffOrps32 @Table4Six @Butterscotchbitesfinger

Name~ Winona
Age~ 71
Gender~ female
Personality~ TBRPed
Discription~ wiry white hair, grey eyes and has a wooden staff with tiny engravements.
Spirit Form~ Bengal Tiger
Family~ Unknown
Other~
Blossom is Brookes twin.

Back
Top Bottom