Calling all Dog owners!

hello I thought i would post a update so the house that we planed on moving to got sold at the same time our house sold we ended up in a rental house for close to a year then after looking at lots of houses with no luck we finally found a house with20 acres we during that time we got another kitten who is now 6 mouths old a german shepherd who is also around 6 mouths old and a 4 mouth old blue heeler aussie kelpie mix not what we planed but god knew what he was doing:D
Awesome
It sucks that ur house got sold and the house u wanted got sold lol. We recently moved as well. We went from ten acres to two and a half. It’s good because now we have a pool and I can still have all my pets ect.

82195F3F-53E3-4EEF-A2AE-1C1CD23FC6A5.jpeg

here’s Evie, my Apricot Standard Poodle! She’s 3 years old, and the sweetest thing.

From post #1:
----> A few Questions:
In my Life most have been rescues, a few when I was growing up were from breeders, not what became puppy mills thankfully. Currently all are rescues
1) What is your [currently still alive, we have had a few pass on over the last year due to cancer & age] dogs name? Saydie-Brin, Sher-bear, Yoshi-bear, Bodhi, Tsyvie
2) What breed?"Silver" golden-doodle, Great Pyrenees (brother/sister), OES (Old English Sheepdogs)
3) Do you have dogs? Redudant?
4) Do you breed? Nope. All fixed.
5) Do you show? What? Show them, the doggy door? Yup. Show them, their toys? Yup. Show them off? Well, here and social media, that's it.
*6) Ages? All at least 12+ to 5 y/o respectively (*my addition)

Over the last 2 weeks my Better-half acquired 2 floor dusters.... Puppies.... I have no valid data yet....
I have posted pics of them around in a few other threads....

G'night Y'all

We have 3 Dogs in our mixed critter home~

Ace is a 7 year old de-sexed Male Border Collie x Bull Arab/Great Dane
Harley is a 7.5 year old entire Male Red Heeler x Ridgeback/Staffy
Rosie is a 4yr old de-sexed Feme Kelpie x Dingo

We don't breed or show, but our dogs are our family and they NEVER travel on collars or leads. They go to parks, beaches, and public areas qnd will not approach anyone or any-dog unless given permission

20201130_171145.jpg
^ Harley (L), Ace (B), Rosie (R)
20201130_171400.jpg
^ L-R / Harley, Ace, Rosie
20201130_171342.jpg
^ Rosie, Harley, Ace
20201130_171208.jpg
^ Ace after a fresh haircut
20201130_171301.jpg
^Harley being nosy at my partner and I's conversation

From post #1:
----> A few Questions:
In my Life most have been rescues, a few when I was growing up were from breeders, not what became puppy mills thankfully. Currently all are rescues
1) What is your [currently still alive, we have had a few pass on over the last year due to cancer & age] dogs name? Saydie-Brin, Sher-bear, Yoshi-bear, Bodhi, Tsyvie (I’m sorry to hear)
2) What breed? (beautiful) "Silver" golden-doodle, Great Pyrenees (brother/sister), OES (Old English Sheepdogs)
3) Do you have dogs? (Lol probably an unnecessary question. Considering the only people on this thread seem to have dogs) Redudant?
4) Do you breed? (so are my boys) Nope. All fixed.
5) Do you show? (show them as in take them to dog shows ect) What? Show them, the doggy door? Yup. Show them, their toys? Yup. Show them off? Well, here and social media, that's it.
*6) Ages? (one of mine is over 12 but my other is only 1.5 going on two) All at least 12+ to 5 y/o respectively (*my addition)

Over the last 2 weeks my Better-half acquired 2 floor dusters.... Puppies.... I have no valid data yet....
I have posted pics of them around in a few other threads....

G'night Y'all

Back
Top Bottom