Calling all fish owners! Is this Tetra going to lay eggs? Edit: Solved

Oh, proves you can only go so far with Google. :rolleyes::rant
Haha yes. Good fish information is hard to find. I've been keeping fish for nearly 20 years now and have made all of the mistakes lol. Umm tropical fish hobbiest magazine is pretty reliable and they have a lot of online articles to sort through.

Gourami's-
The second pic is the blue one, its not very good, I'll get another one. I had it on my laptop so I figured I'd upload it anyway.
IMG_3692.jpg
IMG_3693.jpg

Aquarium co op on YouTube and their affiliates also have really good videos for beginners to advanced also. YouTube is similar to the forums. Depends on the source of the information.

Haha yes. Good fish information is hard to find. I've been keeping fish for nearly 20 years now and have made all of the mistakes lol. Umm tropical fish hobbiest magazine is pretty reliable and they have a lot of online articles to sort through.
Cool! I'll have to look there. I signed up for a fish forum, but on that thread none of the members warned me about the cons of raising the fry, or said anything about my tank being over populated with the Gourami's. I knew it was to full, but it still seems they would mention it if they knew it was to full.
I'll bookmark those sources for sure!

Yes a blue 3 spot and gold 3 spot. If they are both males you will probably have to separate them. They can be kept as single specimens, male and female pairs or in harems with 1 male and a few females. Females tend to be far less aggressive than males. In a 50 gallon you could keep up to 3 perhaps. If you have a breeding pair or a harem it will limit what else you can keep with them because when they try to spawn they will become incredibly aggressive. Some people have success keeping a few females together. Results may vary.

Aquarium co op on YouTube and their affiliates also have really good videos for beginners to advanced also. YouTube is similar to the forums. Depends on the source of the information.
Another place i like to watch is Aquarium info.

I watch that and Snake discovery, thats really all i watch on youtube :lau

Back
Top Bottom