Calling all Golden & Red Golden Pheasant owners, do these look like...

Quote:
Thanks! Yes, just hatched out last week.
smile.png

Banty, I may have to defer to you... I suck at identifying breeds!
lol.png

Mrs. AK-Bird-Brain :

Like I said above, the slate colored legs lead me to believe they're Easter Eggers/Ameraucanas. They should be beautiful when full grown.
smile.png

Yes legs threw me because my pheasant has yeallow legs... so cant wait we will see LOL
Edited for my awful spelling
hmm.png

Last edited:
Quote:
Mine here have yellow nd white legs... but they are not dark birds all lighter colors so I guess the darker feathered have darker legs? Thanks I will go and check these out as I was thinking a pheonix chick because mine are the same color but as bird brain said my ees do have the darker legs to never thought of it.

Mrs. AK-Bird-Brain wrote: Banty, I may have to defer to you... I suck at identifying breeds!

Actually after rereading this post, if their legs are green im with you LOL Oops. I just kinda figured they couldnt be because they dont look chubby enough
idunno.gif
lol​

Not a Pheasant in site
sad.png
.................... those look like my Phoenix chicks. I would def. notify the seller! Let me see if I can post one of my Red-Gold chicks..............

OK..... not the best pic

7205_phez_chicks.jpg

Some Red Golds and a Silver winking at us... he he

Lady A's look similar to Red Golds at first, but have Dark legs.............

Last edited:
Thanks for the pics chickenzoo, so I think I'm right in assuming they are Golden Pheonix and not Golden Pheasants... I think the seller just messed up in packing someone right now somewhere is wondering why there Golden Pheasants have yellow legs
lol.png

They are pretty still and a blessing as we had lost our pheonix hen awhile back, so happy to say it looks like we have 2 pullets and one roo of these little ones... I might have to get ahold of lockedhearts now and get that order of pheonix eggs filled... try to get a couple more pullets
wink.png

Thanks for your conformation all!
Now off to find some Golden Pheasant eggs for my only girl
tongue.png

Happy days, PQ

Back
Top Bottom