Calling All New Brinsea Owners!!! February Hatch-a-long... PRIZES!!!

I want to play along!!! I'm soooooooooooo excited!!! I have my first EVER hatch due on Feb. 3rd in my Eco 20!

I candled my 21 eggs last night, and 13 are progressing perfectly....which is pretty good considering that I have one roo covering 30 hens. He's a busy guy!

It is extremely hard to wait!!!

Here is my 'bator from the night I set the eggs (Jan. 13th)...
001.jpg

And MORE GOOD NEWS: my new Mini Advance arrived yesterday - I can't wait to set some eggs in it!

Next purchase....Oct. Advance!!!!!

Oooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I just got done using my Mini Advance and am going to be firing it up again for a Feb. hatch too! YAY!!!!! I am SO GLAD I decided to go with the Brinsea as my first incubator, I have loved every second of having it! It was the Christmas present from my hubby (myself really, heh) that I will definitely enjoy all year long! Who needs diamonds? I have eggies!
lol.png

Quote:
Sweet!! That is so nice of them. (ah, an enabler prize so irresistable!)

I just candled the 8 local eggs today as it is day 7 for them. Unfortunately, the egg she gave me from her Ameraucana hen was clear as clear could be so I had to toss it. Really was hoping that it would of developed.
3 of the 8 looked to be developing along nicely.
4 I could not see well through so was not sure on. Of these, 2 are porous looking so I am not too hopeful on them.

This Friday I will candle the 10 shipped eggs in there as that is when they will be at day 7. Got a slight staggered hatch going on.

I couldn't stand it and candled my 6 BLRW and 1 EE egg tonight at 3 days. I saw veining in the blue EE egg!
ya.gif
But the brown eggs are too dark to tell at only 3 days along. Every time I incubate eggs I'm as excited as the first time!!
celebrate.gif

Waiting for one more egg from my Jersey Giants and my incubator fires up again. It's a mini advance and the eggs should go in tomorrow night. I really want this roo so I am hoping to get a good hatch!

So, since my bator just arrived two days ago, and I've never done this before, how does this Hatch-along thing work, and how do you win a prize?

Back
Top Bottom