CALLING ALL ORPINGTON OWNERS!

I have a buff Orpington named goldy she’s about 2 years old and is weirdly enough the top of the pecking order (well besides the ducks)
I had another buff Orpington a few years ago named lighty (no idea how she ended up with that name) she’s was super sweet but was always getting picked on by the other birds I lost her when she was about 3 because ended up getting stolen :(
(First two picks are of goldy last pick is of lighty)
View attachment 3132061
View attachment 3132062
View attachment 3132060
Stolen wow I can't believe people would do that. Sorry About that

I have 11 silver laced chocolate English orps, 7 birchen banty orps, 4 chocolates, 5 lavender, 4 isabel and 3 lemon cuckoo. I have about 90 orp eggs in the incubator, mostly blue/black/splash. They follow me around when I go in their pens. The first pic is the silver laced chocs with a lavender on the side, and the 2nd has a lavender in the front.
That's alot of orps and 90 in incubator wow this thread was made for you lol 😆

Here is my Lavender, Hattie.

4 years ago when she came to live with us.
Bob's Under Coop_07_19_2018 9_40_18AM_1532007618580.jpg

And just the other day

20220524_082938.jpg
20220522_201923.jpg

She is the sweetest of our ladies.

I have a buff Orpington named goldy she’s about 2 years old and is weirdly enough the top of the pecking order (well besides the ducks)
I had another buff Orpington a few years ago named lighty (no idea how she ended up with that name) she’s was super sweet but was always getting picked on by the other birds I lost her when she was about 3 because ended up getting stolen :(
(First two picks are of goldy last pick is of lighty)
View attachment 3132061
View attachment 3132062
View attachment 3132060
Stolen! That's crazy. I'm so very sorry that happened to you. Did you change anything as a result? New security?

Back
Top Bottom