Calling All Rabbit Nutters

PXL_20211001_214116805.jpg

Treble Trouble ✅

Last night I realized at 9:10 that I forgot to lock him up for the night which I normally do right at 9:00.
As I was stepping over the border wall to get into his area I heard noise coming from somewhere up high.
Next thing I know I see his head stick out of a box that I had sitting on top of this container that he's sitting on in this video:

This morning as soon as I let the little thing out of his cages I saw him do a running jump straight up on top of the black container.

I move that container out of there real quick and I blocked his ability to be able to do a running jump.

Last edited:
Treble Trouble ✅

Last night I realized at 9:10 that I forgot to lock him up for the night which I normally do right at 9:00.
As I was stepping over the border wall to get into his area I heard noise coming from somewhere up high.
Next thing I know I see his head stick out of a box that I had sitting on top of this container that he's sitting on in this video:

This morning as soon as I let the little shit out of his cages I saw him do a running jump straight up on top of the black container.

I move that container out of there real quick and I blocked his ability to be able to do a running jump.

What a mean mommie.

Back
Top Bottom