Farm Innovators Incubator

Is this incubator good?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Our last broody gave up and left the nest, don’t know why, but we didn’t have an incubator to move the eggs to so lost them.
Looking through reviews to find a decent incubator on a budget , but, taking into account that some people NEED to find something to complain about, it’s hard to choose .

Our last broody gave up and left the nest, don’t know why, but we didn’t have an incubator to move the eggs to so lost them.
Looking through reviews to find a decent incubator on a budget , but, taking into account that some people NEED to find something to complain about, it’s hard to choose .
I ended up buying a super cheap one off amazon that wasnt foam completely. Its a OKKOBI. It hatched 6 out of 7 eggs so a 90%hatch rate. The customer service was amazing. And after i got the humidity to stay st 45 to 50 % it was perfect. Im going to try hatching some more eggs in it next spring im hoping. But i really like it.

Th
I ended up buying a super cheap one off amazon that wasnt foam completely. Its a OKKOBI. It hatched 6 out of 7 eggs so a 90%hatch rate. The customer service was amazing. And after i got the humidity to stay st 45 to 50 % it was perfect. Im going to try hatching some more eggs in it next spring im hoping. But i really like it.
Thanks, I’ll check it out.

Back
Top Bottom