Calling All Rabbit Nutters

Her name is Willow. She's a jerk and growls at everyone and everything, but I love her anyway. I've had her around for seven and a half years now.
Seven and a half is a lot! I'm surprised that she hasn't found a bizarre and very disturbing way of ending herself and giving you nightmares. My meanies always poop out in the weirdest ways, when they're young too.

Seven and a half is a lot! I'm surprised that she hasn't found a bizarre and very disturbing way of ending herself and giving you nightmares. My meanies always poop out in the weirdest ways, when they're young too.
Young rabbits are like toddlers when it comes to self destructive capabilities. Honey, the lop, is only a few months old and her energy drives me crazy. Old grump rabbits are better.

Old grump rabbits are better.
😦 But my boy is so young and sweet!
20211017_185138.jpg

*He was being transported in this cage, his actual hutch is huge*

I just set them on a flat surface. Jaw on the ground firm grasp on head lift body so spine is pointing to sky and pull at same time.

Less stressful and faster than grabbing and sticking their heads in a v then pulling. I dispatch 30-40 in about 15 minutes. (Catch and kill, wife bleeds, then we peel hides)
That’s how I do chickens but didn’t realize rabbits could be done the same way! Are rabbits harder to kill this way than chickens or pretty easy? Cause I know I had one particular rooster that was very tough to kill and kind of traumatic 😂😭🙈

That’s how I do chickens but didn’t realize rabbits could be done the same way! Are rabbits harder to kill this way than chickens or pretty easy? Cause I know I had one particular rooster that was very tough to kill and kind of traumatic 😂😭🙈
Much easier than a rooster. I had a doe break her own neck with an apple limb I put in her cage. Still cannot figure how she wedged herself and did it……

Back
Top Bottom