Calling All Rabbit Nutters

I might still just wait until arrival to offer water. But that is just me and because I know Niven is usually too freaked out to eat or drink in a moving vehicle.
I'm guessing my Floofer is going to enjoy car rides about as much as The Faker.
I hope he doesn't start puking.

I might still just wait until arrival to offer water. But that is just me and because I know Niven is usually too freaked out to eat or drink in a moving vehicle.
I would not offer water or food right before surgery. I recommend checking with the surgeon for confirmation.

I would not offer water or food right before surgery.
Sheet.
I didn't even think to ask if I should pick his food up the night before.

This lady is going to get sick of hearing from me.
She might change her mind about doing the surgery too.

I would not offer water or food right before surgery. I recommend checking with the surgeon for confirmation.
According to my vet, rabbits should NOT be fasted before surgery. The cannot vomit so there is no risk of aspiration while under anesthesia. And an empty digestive track can quickly lead to other problems in a bun. They had Niven eating right up to and immediately after her spay surgery.

Sheet.
I didn't even think to ask if I should pick his food up the night before.

This lady is going to get sick of hearing from me.
She might change her mind about doing the surgery too.
I don't know about animal surgery but every time they were going to cut on me, they always said no food or water for a certain amount of time before the cutting.

I don't know about animal surgery but every time they were going to cut on me, they always said no food or water for a certain amount of time before the cutting.
You would think they would have mentioned it.
I really don't want to bother these people again.

Maybe I'll call one of the too expensive places back and ask them more questions.😃

You would think they would have mentioned it.
I really don't want to bother these people again.

Maybe I'll call one of the too expensive places back and ask them more questions.😃
I already gave them my real name and address. I have to behave now.

Back
Top Bottom