Calling All Rabbit Nutters

I was at the feed store today and looked at the bunnies. They had a whole bunch of young ones there for sale for $34.99 with the sign stating, "Mini and Standard Rex".
I checked every single cage and there were no Rex. None to be seen.

🙄
What were they? Lion Floofs?

Only saw one lion head. No lops. I'm not familiar enough with all the rabbit breeds to know for sure what they were but I would guess Polish. The fur was all wrong for Rex.
The fur on the rex looking rabbits at my ghetto feed store wasn't perfect like our rabbits BUT they were babies and if I'm not mistaken the baby rex fur is scruffy like. I went back to treby's first pictures and he was ugly when he was a baby too.

The fur on the rex looking rabbits at my ghetto feed store wasn't perfect like our rabbits BUT they were babies and if I'm not mistaken the baby rex fur is scruffy like. I went back to treby's first pictures and he was ugly when he was a baby too.
Yeah, but you could tell he had that soft plush fur, right? He didn't look like he had dog fur.

Yeah, but you could tell he had that soft plush fur, right? He didn't look like he had dog fur.
No, Treb had dog fur when he was a wee one. Soft dog fur but ugly compared to now.

Him likes his trash curb find bed.
PXL_20220516_003749568.jpg
PXL_20220516_003706254.jpg

Back
Top Bottom