Calling All Rabbit Nutters

I always wonder about the dried fruit they sell for rabbits. I cant figure out if human grade dried fruit is okay or not. Are your treats human grade or specifically for rabbits?
I have been buying the human grade ones lately because the bunnies ones seem stupidly expensive. Trader Joe's happens to have a really nice selection of single ingredient dried and freeze dried fruits. I bet there are plenty of other places to buy the same sort of thing though. I just check for additives before buying. Seems to working out fine so far 🤷‍♀️
6DD533C5-F3A6-4FFF-BED8-94D31938E5A6.jpeg C854125C-6B49-4396-B7AE-9EEA6085B880.jpeg 4040C4FE-D22A-4B6C-962C-DECB89EBCF81.jpeg

Why do you tell me this now?

What else are you holding back?

Is he going to start trying to pee somewhere else once he starts free-ranging?
Despite the rosy picture painted by house rabbit societies and influencers, there really are no guarantees about anything when it comes to bunnies. Treb may stay a stay a perfect angel for his entire life, or he may randomly chew a hole in your carpet at the first opportunity:idunno

Can I hope that this will work at the opposite direction? Everything Angeline's eating now will be spared in the future? 🙏
It can!!! Niven hasn’t even tried to chew the drywall in many months. And it wasn’t until this month, after we bought a new cover, that she remembered her long lost love for chewing couch cushions.
Was that comforting? It sounded better in my head...

It can!!! Niven hasn’t even tried to chew the drywall in many months. And it wasn’t until this month, after we bought a new cover, that she remembered her long lost love for chewing couch cushions.
Was that comforting? It sounded better in my head...
Willow left the drywall alone all her seven years until Honey showed up. She's now gotten halfway through in several spots.

Back
Top Bottom