Calling All Rabbit Nutters

I just did a search for only rabbit.
I'm sending all of the pictures to an album.
Once it finishes creating the album I'll see if there's a way for me to see how many photos are in the album and I'll let you know.View attachment 3186655View attachment 3186657
5CE8060F-7CE0-47DC-9869-7BC21A527296.jpeg

How does this wizard magic work?
Mine didn't work correctly.
I'm doing a search in Google photos but it didn't find alllll of the pictures because all of the pictures of the floof aren't of his face.

I'm still working on trying to figure out how to get all of the rabbit pics into one album easily.

Unfortunately I don't think there's going to be an easy way so I may have to move them all over manually and that is going to be a pain in the rear.

How does this wizard magic work?
This may give you a better idea.
Screenshot_20220715-133344.png

The top row where it says people and pets?
I click on Bobo's face then it will do a search for all of the pictures that include him in my photos.

It should find all of the pictures where he's facing the camera but it may not find ALL of his pictures.

Mine didn't work correctly.
I'm doing a search in Google photos but it didn't find alllll of the pictures because all of the pictures of the floof aren't of his face.

I'm still working on trying to figure out how to get all of the rabbit pics into one album easily.

Unfortunately I don't think there's going to be an easy way so I may have to move them all over manually and that is going to be a pain in the rear.
It's annoying on the iPhone because they stay in the main album so you don't remember if you've moved them or not. And then you can duplicate the photo moving it again.

Back
Top Bottom