Calling All Rabbit Nutters

Thank you. One of the Magpie's, Linh, isn't looking so good. Could be due to stress. But now I have to quarantine her and all the rabbits she was around for 60 DAYS. I foolishly put them with Gandalf, one of the baby mpl bucks. BLAGH.

There is no white discharge, so I doubt it's anything serious.
She's doing so much better and can actually breath well now. She's back with her sister and Gandalf lol. Hopefully she will start looking better, I think it was just stress related.

she isnt *supposed* to be, and isn't fur pulling or nesting- the vet didn't notice anything, but anything is possible- does she look it? 🧐
No she doesn't look pregnant I just think she is. Lol

does she look it? 🧐
Does she make mean faces or try to attack? Has she drawn blood?
This is generally what I look for👇
downloadfile-1.jpg

lol that photo.
yes actually! but I think this is due to improper care previously, she's calmed a ton since she arrived here
Aw poor thing.
I find that my rescues are always sweeter in the end, they just seem to appreciate toys, grooming, cheek rubs, massages, fluffy bedding and snacks much more than any backyard bred pet.

Aw poor thing.
I find that my rescues are always sweeter in the end, they just seem to appreciate toys, grooming, cheek rubs, massages, fluffy bedding and snacks much more than any backyard bred pet.
she has been very sweet with me so far, every time I bring her food or some vegetables, she gets very excited. She loves tunnels now. She never had this stuff before, not even hay or a single toy/item to chew on. I think she's definitely going to make someone an incredible pet

she has been very sweet with me so far, every time I bring her food or some vegetables, she gets very excited. She loves tunnels now. She never had this stuff before, not even hay or a single toy/item to chew on. I think she's definitely going to make someone an incredible pet
You're going to become a nutter and keep her. lol

Back
Top Bottom