Calling All Rabbit Nutters

honestly its small for a hamster cage
I like much taller cages for hamsters.
But none of my hamsters have spent much time in a cage. They're meant to be carried in pockets and should have freedom in the house🤣

I like much taller cages for hamsters.
But none of my hamsters have spent much time in a cage. They're meant to be carried in pockets and should have freedom in the house🤣
I like the fancy ones some people have nowadays- I've seen 4 ft aquariums converted into a huge hamster paradise, its awesome. Love to do that one day, my childhood hamsters had tiny lil cages, not the best setup

Yeah. At least ask for a price drop, 40-50 is reasonable for a sweet bunny. I'm not even selling papered rabbits for that much (they are older and just need to be pets now).

I couldn't. That rabbit either came from a backyard breeder or a pet store. Either way, it wasn't selectively bred for health and temperament. Show rabbits have to be chill and healthy, that's the only way they're easily handled and they reproduce.
If it was papered they would've advertised that, or he would have an ear tatt.
I figured they got him as a baby and got tired of him. Maybe he started acting up as a teenage bun

I like the fancy ones some people have nowadays- I've seen 4 ft aquariums converted into a huge hamster paradise, its awesome. Love to do that one day, my childhood hamsters had tiny lil cages, not the best setup
I love the naturalistic ones like this
_.png

Back
Top Bottom