Calling All Serama Owners!!

Discussion in 'Pictures & Stories of My Chickens' started by TinyTotsSeramas, Aug 22, 2011.

1. TinyTotsSeramas

TinyTotsSeramas Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 21, 2011
    Smithsburg
    Im in kind of a fowl mood right now so I was wondering if yall could help me cheer up!
    I think I finally found my favoret bird after having just one pullet that is about 4 months old now an hatching out 8 chicks and going through a few different chicken breeds, I love seeing these birds! the way they stand, their colorations, their size, everything... Im even getting rid of most of my birds just to make room for more Seramas... So can Serama owners please post pictures of your flock?

Here are a few pictures of mine!

Star - The start of it all!!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

April

[​IMG]

Miracle

[​IMG]

Casey

[​IMG]

Roxy

[​IMG]

Unnamed Chick

[​IMG]

Unnamed Chick

[​IMG]

Unnamed chick

[​IMG]

Unnamed Chick

[​IMG]

TIA!!!

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 22, 2011
  2. bigb-71

bigb-71 Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 17, 2011
    Ceder ridge CA
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] just some random pic's for you to look at enjoy!

3. TinyTotsSeramas

TinyTotsSeramas Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 21, 2011
    Smithsburg
    Quote:YAY! one person.... thank you for posting your pictures!! I love your rooster! he is very beautiful!!

4. bigb-71

bigb-71 Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 17, 2011
    Ceder ridge CA
    Thank you i enjoy him very much! here are some more[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] hope this helps your day out if you need to see more just let me know . enjoy!
    Quote:YAY! one person.... thank you for posting your pictures!! I love your rooster! he is very beautiful!!

5. Larkspur88

Larkspur88 Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 3, 2011
    South Carolina
    Cute birds! There is another thread on here with photos of seramas. I adore them as well. They're like little toys. [​IMG]

6. Sushi

Sushi Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 31, 2010
    Michigan
    I love my seramas. Right now I only have 2, a father & daughter. My original hen passed away early this year. I miss her. I need to find another "pair" of seramas. They can be related, because I'd be splitting them up, the hen for my roo and the roo for my little hen. But there doesn't seem to be a lot available in the auction section. I'm currently in Michigan so I've been looking around here and in the neighboring states.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by