Calling all teenagers

Starting tomorrow we will finally have some warm weather at last. Will be 61 degrees but thunderstorms. I have the day off work so I'm thinking: window open, nice fuzzy blanket, and my book :)
Send that weather here. It will be 30-40 degrees all week with rain. My ducklings need to go outside.

Send that weather here. It will be 30-40 degrees all week with rain. My ducklings need to go outside.
That's where we are at with our chicks. We FINALLY just got good enough weather to stick long enough where we could build our coop cause these birds are getting pretty big in here and they starting to stink. We have to change them out a lot now

That's where we are at with our chicks. We FINALLY just got good enough weather to stick long enough where we could build our coop cause these birds are getting pretty big in here and they starting to stink. We have to change them out a lot now
I have the duck coop half finished, just need the doors finished and the roof. Plus painting it, but i build it by myself so it usally takes me a few days to finish a coop, but it has took me 2 months for this one!🤣

I have the duck coop half finished, just need the doors finished and the roof. Plus painting it, but i build it by myself so it usally takes me a few days to finish a coop, but it has took me 2 months for this one!🤣
You'll have to share some pics. I know how you feel. Weather just delayed how fast you built it or just the motivation 😂

You'll have to share some pics. I know how you feel. Weather just delayed how fast you built it or just the motivation 😂
Ill get some of the unfinished coop tomorrow, i think the duckligs will have to move up to my room, our living room isnt big enough!🤣

Back
Top Bottom