Calling all teenagers

I had ducklings in my room before. Felt like a mother goose, every time they would wake up their sleep and get loud I'd shoot awake and immediately turn to them to see if they're okay
I would probably do that to!🤣🤣 i aleeady do it for my dogs! Evertime my ducklings scream its because they tipped the water or ate all the food.

I would probably do that to!🤣🤣 i aleeady do it for my dogs! Evertime my ducklings scream its because they tipped the water or ate all the food.
I don't have my ducks anymore though :/ They grew up and went to go live on the lake in our backyard. Fun while it lasted but holy crap were they MESSY. Won't get ducks again till I am ready for like a full run and have lots of land. Was like having children 😂 😂

I don't have my ducks anymore though :/ They grew up and went to go live on the lake in our backyard. Fun while it lasted but holy crap were they MESSY. Won't get ducks again till I am ready for like a full run and have lots of land. Was like having children 😂 😂
I dont have a lot of land. But mine arent as messy as others say they are, it probably helps i found everyway yo try and keep it clean.

Back
Top Bottom