Calling all teenagers

I would say that the best part about Seramas besides their small size and great personalities is that they come in thousands of different colors and patterns and you never really know what your gonna get. Especially when ordering eggs online.
i did not know that. You are making things worse, thanks a lot. Now its more than a want, its a need😂

i did not know that. You are making things worse, thanks a lot. Now its more than a want, its a need😂
Whats that? You want more tempting information? Okay! Did I mention that they are extremely friendly and easy to tame? Literally Maddy and Sofia were raised naturally by hens. I did not handle them much as chicks. And they are still some of my friendliest chickens. Tiny Tim would sit on my lap for hours if he had the chance and has such a big personality, all Serama roosters have big personalities and I have never met an aggressive Serama rooster. Showing chickens is fun and Seramas are pretty much the perfect bird to show. They are small, easy to handle, and friendly. Oh and they also have their own event at most chicken shows called a table top show. Since Seramas do a cool pose and are known to puff out their chest so much that the neck is almost going into the tail, and they drag and flap their wings. It is mainly the roosters but the hens do it too so whichever Serama has the best pose wins. You want even more cool facts? Serama hens are very broody and make great moms, chicks are about the size of lollipops when hatched and like I said can be any color they will often also change color as they grow. Serama roosters have a small and cute crow. In fact, everything about them is small and cute. And if you want more info I literally have an entire article written about Seramas. Just click on my account then it should be under "articles"

Whats that? You want more tempting information? Okay! Did I mention that they are extremely friendly and easy to tame? Literally Maddy and Sofia were raised naturally by hens. I did not handle them much as chicks. And they are still some of my friendliest chickens. Tiny Tim would sit on my lap for hours if he had the chance and has such a big personality, all Serama roosters have big personalities and I have never met an aggressive Serama rooster. Showing chickens is fun and Seramas are pretty much the perfect bird to show. They are small, easy to handle, and friendly. Oh and they also have their own event at most chicken shows called a table top show. Since Seramas do a cool pose and are known to puff out their chest so much that the neck is almost going into the tail, and they drag and flap their wings. It is mainly the roosters but the hens do it too so whichever Serama has the best pose wins. You want even more cool facts? Serama hens are very broody and make great moms, chicks are about the size of lollipops when hatched and like I said can be any color they will often also change color as they grow. Serama roosters have a small and cute crow. In fact, everything about them is small and cute. And if you want more info I literally have an entire article written about Seramas. Just click on my account then it should be under "articles"
i skimmed your article like as soon as you said you had some😭
you are destroying my peace and contentment

Alright so what should it be tomorrow? Should I tempt you to get Button quail or Ameraucanas?
i happen to have Ameraucanas. Three of them.
White Rose
1682823257732.jpeg

Flora
IMG_6886 (1).jpg

and Caramel
IMG_6896 (1).jpg

Perhaps IIIII can temp YOU with Black Sumatras

Ameraucanas are great. Hey would you mind saying all the breeds you have so that I can come up with a list of 10 others to tempt you with?
sure thing
my breeds arrreeee, lemmy see

Australorp-Lavender orpington mix
Leghorn
Easter egger
White Cochin
White Rock
White, gray, and brown Ameraucana
White Sultan
Black Sumatra
Silver Laced Wyandotte
Cinnamon Queen