Calling all teenagers

Pics
Everything?! :th
1669507101644.png

My eyes fluttered open and I scanned the room around me. I realized I was in a dungeon cell. Trying to stand up, I found that my legs were both fastened to the wall by a short, thick length of chain. I adjusted my position to be more comfortable and took a second look around me. My eyes had long since adjusted to the dark, pupils almost filling the iris, blocking out all of the golden color. It was just like any other dungeon. Dark and wet. My ears flicked from side to side as I listened to the rats scurrying here and there in the blackness. My hands had also been shackled together and try as i might, i could not free myself. I could only flex my fingers, protracting and retracting my claws. What had happened? I could not remember.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Bang, bang, bang!
“Sir! We’ve found one!”
Who dared to wake me at this time of night? I sat up in bed and gathered my thoughts together.
“Dr. Morsein! We got a shiena!”
Now THIS was worth the rude awakening. My name is Phillip Morsein. I am the king’s most trusted scientist and I had been working for years to capture one of these fascinating creatures. I threw my cloke on and pulled on my leather boots.

My eyes fluttered open and I scanned the room around me. I realized I was in a dungeon cell. Trying to stand up, I found that my legs were both fastened to the wall by a short, thick length of chain. I adjusted my position to be more comfortable and took a second look around me. My eyes had long since adjusted to the dark, pupils almost filling the iris, blocking out all of the golden color. It was just like any other dungeon. Dark and wet. My ears flicked from side to side as I listened to the rats scurrying here and there in the blackness. My hands had also been shackled together and try as i might, i could not free myself. I could only flex my fingers, protracting and retracting my claws. What had happened? I could not remember.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Bang, bang, bang!
“Sir! We’ve found one!”
Who dared to wake me at this time of night? I sat up in bed and gathered my thoughts together.
“Dr. Morsein! We got a shiena!”
Now THIS was worth the rude awakening. My name is Phillip Morsein. I am the king’s most trusted scientist and I had been working for years to capture one of these fascinating creatures. I threw my cloke on and pulled on my leather boots.
You're good at writing!

Back
Top Bottom