Calling all teenagers

Pics
I'm bored....🤔 (thinking of topic)
What is the best or most exciting thing you've ever done? Or else just the thing that made you happiest.

I'm bored....🤔 (thinking of topic)
What is the best or most exciting thing you've ever done? Or else just the thing that made you happiest.
probably climbing a mud cliff with my cousins and then as we get to the top there is a cliff rescue team that drives by and tells us not to go near the cliff and we all kind of just looked at eachother knowing that we had just CLIMBED the cliff and then we were asked where our parents were but we wernt with our parents we were with our aunt and uncle. So my aunt just popped her head up the cliff cuz she was just getting to the top and went "Right here!"
idk, thats the thing that comes to my head at the moment

probably climbing a mud cliff with my cousins and then as we get to the top there is a cliff rescue team that drives by and tells us not to go near the cliff and we all kind of just looked at eachother knowing that we had just CLIMBED the cliff and then we were asked where our parents were but we wernt with our parents we were with our aunt and uncle. So my aunt just popped her head up the cliff cuz she was just getting to the top and went "Right here!"
idk, thats the thing that comes to my head at the moment
🤣 And what did they say to that?

One of mine was climbing down a gorge with my brother, and it got steeper and steeper, and at one point I was sliding down in a cloud of dust, and that was not fun!
We did get down in the end, which was awesome, as when we were half way down we thought we might not be able to, and weren't sure if we could get up the way we came down.

GUYS!!! LOOK AT THIS MUG I JUST ORDERED!!!
mug.jpeg

ISN'T IT CUTE?!?!?

Back
Top Bottom