Calling all teenagers

Pics
How our hens were sleeping last night:
walnut and bepi.jpg

How is everyone's day going?

1670291875128.png

1670291996972.jpeg

1670292018556.jpeg

This is Joshua. He is my white sultan rooster. I thought he was going to die but after we let the chickens free range, the other roosters had something else to do other than peck him so he was able to recover. He is blind though. He loves to stand on my feet when i go out to feed them, so when he gets in the way i just tussle his head feathers to make him move so as not to startle him. Tbh, he's probably the best part of feeding the chickens.

View attachment 3341976
View attachment 3341978
View attachment 3341979

This is Joshua. He is my white sultan rooster. I thought he was going to die but after we let the chickens free range, the other roosters had something else to do other than peck him so he was able to recover. He is blind though. He loves to stand on my feet when i go out to feed them, so when he gets in the way i just tussle his head feathers to make him move so as not to startle him. Tbh, he's probably the best part of feeding the chickens.
Hes beautiful!

How's everyone going?
I've been off byc for a bit, did I miss anything!?
I meant to say, sorry if I ever come off as a bit stuck up, its most definitely not my intention, but byc is the first place that I've chatted to people on line, and I'm not always the best at getting things right. So say if I'm being tiresome, please.:)

Back
Top Bottom