Calling all teenagers

Woah farming school sounds interesting do you learn how to sell livestock or what exactly do they teach you?? I’ve always wanted to be an actual farmer but I live in a urban area that just allows 6 poultry 💔
I haven't started farm school yet so I'm not really sure. I currently have over 50 chickens and 7 Button Quail

Hi!! I didn’t know there was other people my age on here hehe I’m Day and I’ve been keeping chickens for around 2 years but I’ve been keeping parrots all my life. I also own a disabled pekin duck and his gf a female Muscovy and I just started going to college as a bio major for ornithology (study of birds) nice to meet you guys :celebrate
Welcome!

Hi!! I didn’t know there was other people my age on here hehe I’m Day and I’ve been keeping chickens for around 2 years but I’ve been keeping parrots all my life. I also own a disabled pekin duck and his gf a female Muscovy and I just started going to college as a bio major for ornithology (study of birds) nice to meet you guys :celebrate
Hey, same for me! I'm newer here and love it. Welcome!! :welcome
I've heard that Muscovy ducks are really good. We have some ducks but I'd have to check what kind they are. I know, I know, I should know! 😆

Oh no! Sorry that happened! But I'm glad you had fun! I had been wondering where you were at! 😂

One egg cracked before anything could develop, on Day 7 another hen cracked an egg and killed the embryo (the egg already had cracks before I noticed in time, so the other hens noticed). 😭 Now there are 3 eggs left. 2 are definitely developing and I'm not sure about 1, and today is Day 9. Are 2 chicks enough for a Silkie Hen?
I hope the others hatch! Im going to be setting eggs under my broody tomorrow im so excited!

Hey, same for me! I'm newer here and love it. Welcome!! :welcome
I've heard that Muscovy ducks are really good. We have some ducks but I'd have to check what kind they are. I know, I know, I should know! 😆
Welcome!
I had ducks but we had to get rid of them because of town complaints. Im hoping to get some muscovy now so nobody can complain.

Back
Top Bottom