calling all wild bird feeders!!

Pics
clap.gif
Way to go Blooie!

It's a Pine Grosbeak...... pinicola enucleator Did I win, did I? Can I pick a prize out of the little box?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pine_grosbeak

Yuppers Woman...you won...

Won what? Well I guess if this was MY thread I would be more concerned about prizes and all...
hmm.png

Hmm, come to think of it, I do guessing games on my own Pear-A-Dice thread and give no prizes past compliments...or lack of threats of bodily harm...

So I guess appropriately from historical precedent, here yah go...

May the bird of paradise NOT fly up your nose.​

You fine and illustrious person.​

Agrr...Avast my Beauty...may your hens giveth you plenty of cackle-fruits my Matey.​

D.gif

And if that is not enough, a reflection upon the act of kindness you have bestowed upon us for amusement...
hugs.gif

- Gandalf the Grey to Lady Galadriel when she asks, "Mithrandir, why the Halfling?" from The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey, film based on J.R.R. Tolkien's The Hobbit:
So thank you for partaking...your simple act of kindness and love...for the wild birds' sakes.
wink.png

Doggone & Chicken UP!

Tara Lee Higgins
Higgins Rat Ranch Conservation Farm, Alberta, Canada

It is a cold 12 degrees today, I know in a month or two that will seem warm, but today it is cold!
However, my day cheered up immensely when the BRIGHT red cardinal showed up at the feeder. He is sitting on the safflower seed feeder and just chilling while I enjoy his company. Amazing how that can make to day better. Well, that and coffee.

Yesterday I was sitting on the front porch when not 1 but 2 pileated woodpeckers flew up and stopped right on the tree closest to the porch. I've never seen 2 of them at the same time. Just as I was picking up my phone (the only camera I had nearby), it rang and they flew off. My mother always knows the worst times to call.

Back
Top Bottom