calling all wild bird feeders!!

Pics
I never heard of Lloyd Bridges, Clayton Moore ( or that phony they had for one year) or Chuck Conners.

We did not have a TV until around 1960-62, So I only got to see them if I went to my Grandparents.

Before that the IH dealer in town had movies on Saturday afternoon about once a month. They were classics like Gene Autry, Frankenstein was shown about 3 times a year. MA and Pa Kettle. and stuff like that.

At least you got to watch some of that stuff at your Grandparents. Whenever we visited the Grands, we were stuck watching Lawrence Welk...now that was torture, lol.

At least you got to watch some of that stuff at your Grandparents. Whenever we visited the Grands, we were stuck watching Lawrence Welk...now that was torture, lol.

We got stuck with that too..

I get shivers down my back at the name Lawrence Welk!!!

They we had the Saturday night fight...When Grandpa wanted to watch wrestling and Grandma thought it was no appropriate for us....

I still have a phobia when I see bubbles floating in the air.......

We got stuck with that too..

I get shivers down my back at the name Lawrence Welk!!!

They we had the Saturday night fight...When Grandpa wanted to watch wrestling and Grandma thought it was no appropriate for us....

I still have a phobia when I see bubbles floating in the air.......

Wunnerful, wunnerful!
lau.gif

This Australian White Ibis popped by for a visit today and was happy to pose at the top of the driveway for a photo. As long as it stays out the front and away from the fish ponds it is welcome
wink.png

We went on vacation to Playa Del Carmen MX and only brought the iPhones for photos... so missed really great pictures of some cool shorebirds and orioles. There were moorhens that spent the day chasing the coots back across the mangrove and cormorants and a flock of really loud parrots.

Back
Top Bottom