calling any one from missouri

I've never heard of tomato jam, how do you make that?

JT
I had never heard of tomato jam before either. DD brought a book called "Food in Jars" and it's in there. As the author said, 'once I tried it I can't go back to life without it.' I hope I get a lot more tomatoes to make a lot more. You use it anywhere you'd use ketchup, but it's textured, w seeds, like jam. Here's the recipe:
jam recipe.jpg

I didn't have ginger so left it out. I used sugar and honey instead of just sugar.

I had never heard of tomato jam before either. DD brought a book called "Food in Jars" and it's in there. As the author said, 'once I tried it I can't go back to life without it.' I hope I get a lot more tomatoes to make a lot more. You use it anywhere you'd use ketchup, but it's textured, w seeds, like jam. Here's the recipe:
View attachment 2306232
I didn't have ginger so left it out. I used sugar and honey instead of just sugar.
Ok, I’m game. I’ll try it! I have several bags of Roma tomatoes in the freezer that I haven’t done anything with yet.

Got my Thousand Dollar Egg today from Veronica. The Cinnamon Queen pullets are 17 weeks old today! Veronica is an over achiever for sure laying a 63 gram perfect egg 3 weeks early.

This is where I found it this afternoon while being a Chicken Tender.
8-26-20-01.jpg '

Veronica is saying "Letgo my Eggo"... in chicken speak of course.
8-26-20-02.jpg

JT

Got my Thousand Dollar Egg today from Veronica. The Cinnamon Queen pullets are 17 weeks old today! Veronica is an over achiever for sure laying a 63 gram perfect egg 3 weeks early.

This is where I found it this afternoon while being a Chicken Tender.
View attachment 2307086'

Veronica is saying "Letgo my Eggo"... in chicken speak of course.
View attachment 2307087

JT

I’ll trade you... one egg for this purty serpent 😉

5002EA29-42DB-439E-8B8C-1451B6C16ACF.jpeg

I went out to the garage a little bit ago to close the door and Eleanor the cat was sitting with George and Bess (her two kittens we kept) ... all three lined up sitting staring toward the wall under a tool cabinet ...

When I asked what was under there Eleanor growled ... so I looked and spotted a copper headed serpent trying to hide so it could ambush me 😦

I think I now owe the cats my life... as if they don’t each all have 9 or so already 😉

I went out to the garage a little bit ago to close the door and Eleanor the cat was sitting with George and Bess (her two kittens we kept) ... all three lined up sitting staring toward the wall under a tool cabinet ...

When I asked what was under there Eleanor growled ... so I looked and spotted a copper headed serpent trying to hide so it could ambush me 😦

I think I now owe the cats my life... as if they don’t each all have 9 or so already 😉
That's a good sized one too.
I'm glad you git it before you got git!

Back
Top Bottom