calling any one from missouri

For those of you within driving distance of Lebanon:
View attachment 2540793

I was in Lebanon on Saturday... just a few blocks from the hatchery... but I made a point NOT to go by there, so as to avoid temptation 😉

actually we’re just gonna hatch out of our barnyard mixes again this year

In other news... the weather sure was nice the last two days ☀️ ... the bees have been flying and trying to make spring happen 🐝 🐝 🐝

won’t be long!

2CB05176-9B5D-4626-8EA6-896CD9E66BBF.jpeg

Went to Poplar Bluff today and worked on the house for my son. He and his wife and the 3 kids came down to work on it too. Got the rest of the subfloor put in the upstairs bathroom. Daughter-in-law went around to all the rooms upstairs and was removing random nails left by previous owner after they tore down drywall. Son and grandkids worked downstairs tearing out drywall to expose the foundation walls that need to be piered up. I picked up broken glass out of the front flower beds, raked a bunch of leaves and sticks out of the front yard, picked up rocks and debris that will mess up a lawn mower, supervised the 3 grandkids ( 9, 6 and 3) and helped out with all the other projects. Oh, and left the neighbor a note asking if he could move his truck and camper this weekend so the tree guy can cut down the big dead tree the city says needs to be removed.

DH and I got our 2nd Covid vaccinations. Mild reactions for a couple days. And I received an email from yet another provider that they have vaccine available. Availability is increasing everywhere, and now Johnson & Johnson one dose has been approved. A long dark period is coming to an end.....

DH and I got our 2nd Covid vaccinations. Mild reactions for a couple days. And I received an email from yet another provider that they have vaccine available. Availability is increasing everywhere, and now Johnson & Johnson one dose has been approved. A long dark period is coming to an end.....
I'm actually surprised at how long it is taking my husband and I to get our call/email that it is our turn for the vaccine! He just turned 61 and has COPD as well as other health concerns. I'll be 59 in March and I have type 2 diabetes, high blood pressure, ( I had thyroid cancer) and have just been diagnosed with some sort of autoimmune something (I'll find out what on March 8th, but I'm predicting RA). Plus I am an essential worker, but so far it hasn't become our turn yet. I think he is going to sign us up more places. So we will see.

Back
Top Bottom