calling any one from missouri

Tobacco Hornworms = 0
JT = 4
It's game time with the tomato plants... first thing every morning now is get the black light flashlight and my cup of coffee and a pair of needle nose pliers and go hunting.

JT
Could you tell us again what nm # UV light you find best for hornworms and what size? I remember that you explained it back when, but I don’t remember the details.

Could you tell us again what nm # UV light you find best for hornworms and what size? I remember that you explained it back when, but I don’t remember the details.
365nm is the best UV light. I just ordered a uvBeast NEW V3 365nm Black Light UV Flashlight from Amazon yesterday to replace my 395nm UV light. My buddy has one of the 365nm uvBeast flashlights and he said you can find them in the daytime with it. I'll find out today when it arrives.

JT

It turns out that little Moonshine likes hornworms too. She pulled one away from Old Speck yesterday, it was a tug of war, but the worm stayed intact and the little bantam ran off w it. Today I offered her a very large one, and pulled out my phone to get a photo, and she had already swallowed it, wiped her beak on the ground, and was asking for another!
2D81E2EE-D65C-467B-B4C6-8669AAE59982.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom