calling any one from missouri

So one day a while back I notice a plant growing up from the base of a planter on the deck. Hmm, looks like a sunflower so I transplant it to a 5 gallon pot. I water it and put a tomato cage around it so it won't get blown over. Finally the other day it starts to grow the flower and I'm so pleased. Yesterday morning I go to water the strawberries and my lone sunflower and I'll be dammed a freaking tree rat ate the flower off! :mad:

Will it grow another flower?

JT

So one day a while back I notice a plant growing up from the base of a planter on the deck. Hmm, looks like a sunflower so I transplant it to a 5 gallon pot. I water it and put a tomato cage around it so it won't get blown over. Finally the other day it starts to grow the flower and I'm so pleased. Yesterday morning I go to water the strawberries and my lone sunflower and I'll be dammed a freaking tree rat ate the flower off! :mad:

I think it depends on the type of sunflower. The type my mom has grow many different blossoms, but I've seen some that just have 1.

JT
Yes she’s right, some kinds grow several flowers
You mean a squirrel?

Back
Top Bottom