calling any one from missouri

High of 105°F here Thursday and Friday!

@karenerwin I picked up the trash in your yard today and it looks more like toss it out the window trash after a close look. Filled up a WalMart bag with trash and dumped in the loan place dumpster down the hill lol.

The grass is not growing right now due to no rain here for some time but a mow would make it have better curb appeal for sure. I don't have a push mower or I'd cut it for you.
6-27-23.jpg

JT

High of 105°F here Thursday and Friday!

@karenerwin I picked up the trash in your yard today and it looks more like toss it out the window trash after a close look. Filled up a WalMart bag with trash and dumped in the loan place dumpster down the hill lol.

The grass is not growing right now due to no rain here for some time but a mow would make it have better curb appeal for sure. I don't have a push mower or I'd cut it for you.
View attachment 3557909

JT
Thanks John. I will make it a point to get down there in the next week or so and cut and trim it up. I appreciate everything you’ve done. 😊

I think we're ready for temps expected to be about 100 tomorrow and Friday, with "feels likes" in the hundred and teens. We've got GatorAde bottles in the freezer, half full of water. I mean ice. Tomorrow morning as soon as it gets about 90°, I'll top them off with cold water and put two in each of the chickens' water buckets. We have enough so that mid-afternoon, when they are thawed, I can take them out and replace them with fresh ones. That should get them through the day. I'll also let them out to free range early (around 10 am or whenever it hits 90°) so they can seek shade under trees, in the carport, etc.

Back
Top Bottom