calling any one from missouri

I have a Salmon Faverolle EE that resembles a Naked Neck right now, and my hen house, which we just cleaned from top to bottom, is so full of feathers it looks like a chicken explosion in there. I'm still getting as many as 7 to 9 eggs a day although my chicken-tending friends have been eggless now for over a month ... my day is coming, no doubt, but so far I'm still keeping at least one of them in eggs and will do so as long as I can. Hang in there, hens! You're doing great! :clap

It’s 48º here this morning…
There’s a Clint Eastwood movie with a rooster in it, called Cry Macho. The chicken is the 3rd most important character in the movie, and is really well trained…
IMG_2984.jpeg

57F here right now, 89% humidity.
Low of 53 tomorrow morning, high tomorrow 77. Not bad.

I can't find wood to get us through the winter. I had the most amazing supplier but his wife made him retire, he was pushing 80.

@jthornton, do you know anyone in the area that sells wood?

57F here right now, 89% humidity.
Low of 53 tomorrow morning, high tomorrow 77. Not bad.

I can't find wood to get us through the winter. I had the most amazing supplier but his wife made him retire, he was pushing 80.

@jthornton, do you know anyone in the area that sells wood?

I bought some from a guy but it seemed like a one time deal. I do see a lot of wood for sale around here in rural areas. I'll try and keep an eye out for the signs. IIRC I've seen the signs on W and T going to the lake. You might have to ride around and look for signs.

I need to get a huge tree cut down and I have one that broke over. Might get some lumber from them and fill up my bins with the limb wood.

JT

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom