calling any one from missouri

Sweet!? I guess some kids are sweet but when i look at the children i know only a couple could be considered sweet and they aren't mine lol my ddaughter's name is Hazard šŸ¤£I prefer a few years older. No diapers would be great, kids that help around the farm would be nice too lol clear communication would be the best. I'm the only one who can translate what my son jabbers on about. / I was a mommas boy lol I don't understand bad teenager vibes, fingers crossed lol

Sweet!? I guess some kids are sweet but when i look at the children i know only a couple could be considered sweet and they aren't mine lol my ddaughter's name is Hazard šŸ¤£I prefer a few years older. No diapers would be great, kids that help around the farm would be nice too lol clear communication would be the best. I'm the only one who can translate what my son jabbers on about. / I was a mommas boy lol I don't understand bad teenager vibes, fingers crossed lol
Yeah .... I think they are "sweet" until they are weaned, lol. Although I enjoyed my own kids at pretty much every age. Mostly because I primarily found them to be sources of entertainment. It's funny watching Life reach up and smack them when they decide they don't have to listen to Mom. :lau

Last edited:
Oh You'll understand when ya get there!

Oh You'll understand when ya get there!
Eh. Maybe. We all walk different paths and life guarantees nothing but death. Doesn't hurt to hope for positive and less drama from teenagers. I was trouble outside of the house but an angel at home. I was raised free-range. I was given freedom that I appreciated and room to be me, I was encouraged in everything i did and I think that kept that teenage resentment away.

Eh. Maybe. We all walk different paths and life guarantees nothing but death. Doesn't hurt to hope for positive and less drama from teenagers. I was trouble outside of the house but an angel at home. I was raised free-range. I was given freedom that I appreciated and room to be me, I was encouraged in everything i did and I think that kept that teenage resentment away.
16cb9032f4a3cd7dddb78c09b34590f3.jpeg

Prepare for the worst and hope for the best. šŸ˜

Smart parents!

Our chickens are all molting too, white feathers everywhere. I guess thatā€™s better than when itā€™s freezing out.
btw, they all went in early tonight, by 7:30, I wonder whatā€™s up. Itā€™s not cloudy dark or anything.

Back
Top Bottom