calling any one from missouri

Too bad yall aren't out this direction, alot of people sell wood out this way and if you cut your own I would gladly let you harvest some here.
Thanks, no we don't. I need to buy it delivered and neatly stacked. My last guy didn't charge extra for delivery and stacking, but he was a saint. I bought once from a guy who just dumped it in the yard and drove off. I'm 70 yo and my DH is right behind me, we're not up to these tasks any more.

Thanks, no we don't. I need to buy it delivered and neatly stacked. My last guy didn't charge extra for delivery and stacking, but he was a saint. I bought once from a guy who just dumped it in the yard and drove off. I'm 70 yo and my DH is right behind me, we're not up to these tasks any more.
We’re in our 70’s and heat w wood from our land. Hubby cut probably all we need over the summer, I help stack, as does our daughter. But when he can’t do it any more, I was thinking we should switch to a pellet stove or…other heat source. If we even stay here

Last edited:
We’re in our 70’s and heat w wood from our land. Hubby cut probably all we need over the summer, I help stack, as does our daughter. But when he can’t do it any more, I was thinking we should switch to a pellet stove or…other heat source. If we even stay here

Yeah that's in the back of my mind as well, I turn 70 next month and I've been thinking of alternate heat for my shops...

JT

Here are those chicks I gave to my hen to raise 2 months ago. A raggle taggle group…
All were bantam Easter eggers from Heartland Hatchery, but they are different sizes for sure.
IMG_5757.jpeg

Tomorrow (Sunday) is the poultry swap in Lamar. I am planning to take these 2 boys if all goes as planned. IMG_2981.jpeg
The one in front is very petite. If someone wants a tiny rooster, with a squeaky crow, this would be the guy….

Last edited:

He could still be at for awhile , my grandfather cut wood from downed trees and fallen limbs till he was 89.
Health and strength are wonderful gifts!

53º this morning….last night it stormed, thunder/lightning, high winds. I just checked the rain gauge, and we only got 1/4” rain. Still better than nothing…

Back
Top Bottom