calling any one from missouri

I hope my baby willow you gave me will be ok. It's been planted for a couple weeks now. Strategicly placed where once it gets big hopefully.. it'll make a pretty backdrop to the front right corner of the duck barn when we build it. It's going over in this area where the faucet is. View attachment 3668114you'll have to zoom in to see the stick. Lol.. it's on the other side of the fence. Figured the dogs would trample it if it was in their yard. View attachment 3668115
Well they are deciduous trees, it will lose its leaves for the winter. We’ve got its brother. We’ll just have to see if they leaf out again in the spring…

Cold and rainy here for the next few days.

I should have taking a photo of the white oak that broke off at the base and fell down before I cut it up into firewood. It was quite a challenge to safely cut it up because I could not get the hoe up there to hold the top up and it was jammed between 2 trees and 5' off the ground at the top end and 2' off the ground at the butt end. When I cut the bottom round off the base the center was wet and I've never seen that before in a tree.

JT

Cold and rainy here to, Just put a bunch of tarps around my Poultry and Rabbits to prevent the wind from getting them to cold, Unfortunatly had something happen to one of my Doe Rabbits this morning, Still unable to identify what happened to her tho, The front part of her front paw is mangled, Tho my hutch is to tall for a Raccoon to reach, Strange

It's raining, it's pouring, the old man is snoring!
:wee
It's also cold and my joints hurt but I don't care. We have a fire going, and a young deer was munching mulberry leaves in the front yard. A great start to fall weather!

Back
Top Bottom