calling any one from missouri

Hi all. Moberly, Mo. here. Anyone close to us?
I travel thru Moberly on my way to Mom's. In fact, we often have a pit stop at the Breaktime.
I need to keep Map Quest open to find all the towns. I just moved to Smithville, halfway between KC and St, Jo.
Chicks arrive next month.

I know what you mean...and I'm Missourian born-and-bred. LOL

CG

I do OK because I drive a lot for a living, so I see a LOT of towns....

Moberly is north of Columbia about 35 miles. Columbia is roughly the halfway point 'tween KC and ST. Louis on 70.

In other words, go to Podunkville and turn left.
wink.png

Hello again! Used to post, but haven't for quite some time. NW MO here - just north of St Joseph. I am lining up eggs to fill our incubator for my 2nd grade daughter's class next week. Going to be so fun! I am on the hunt for an OvaScope - hopefully an affordable one - to use when we candle. My handy dandy flashlight won't cut it as well as I want them to experience it! So, if anyone sees any GREAT deals on OvaScopes, give me a yell please! SOOO ready for spring!!!

Hello again! Used to post, but haven't for quite some time. NW MO here - just north of St Joseph. I am lining up eggs to fill our incubator for my 2nd grade daughter's class next week. Going to be so fun! I am on the hunt for an OvaScope - hopefully an affordable one - to use when we candle. My handy dandy flashlight won't cut it as well as I want them to experience it! So, if anyone sees any GREAT deals on OvaScopes, give me a yell please! SOOO ready for spring!!!
Hello! I just started posting again as well. Quit posting for around a year or so. I am in SW MO, but lived in Maryville for a year. :) If the eggs aren't too dark (like Marans or dark olive greens) a flashlight on a cellphone works pretty darn good to candle. That is what I always use, and it shows quite a bit-- both my 3 and 5 year olds thought the candleing was SOOO COOL!

Hi,

I just stumbled across this thread.I live in St. Louis. I am new to the chicken thing but the kids LOVE them. Maybe a little too much.

We are right smack dab in the middle of suburbia. However, our yard backs to a pasture and we get to feed the neighbors horse. I am thinking that the horse won't complain about the chicken...

Back
Top Bottom