calling any one from missouri

Welcome corilibba
glad you found us, I ended up ordering silkies to do my incubation, they hatch June 3, Cackle Hatchery in MO should have them here by June 4 using usps. if my Australorp grow up to be good moms then I will have 15 silkies that I don't need

Very cool. I have half a dozen 3 month old silkie chicks. I still have no idea on gender with most of them. They are seriously cute tho. I also had a beautiful pair of buffs who should have started giving me eggs to hatch any time. But I let those two free range with the big girls and my little roo got hit by a car yesterday. My poor little hen is so lost. I put her in the small coop with the babies but she ignored them and kept looking for her mate. I feel just awful. I have a long driveway and a super big yard. Never in a million years would I imagine any of them would get ran over. Of all the things!

Very cool. I have half a dozen 3 month old silkie chicks. I still have no idea on gender with most of them. They are seriously cute tho. I also had a beautiful pair of buffs who should have started giving me eggs to hatch any time. But I let those two free range with the big girls and my little roo got hit by a car yesterday. My poor little hen is so lost. I put her in the small coop with the babies but she ignored them and kept looking for her mate. I feel just awful. I have a long driveway and a super big yard. Never in a million years would I imagine any of them would get ran over. Of all the things!

Oh no I am so so sorry! Mine never go towards the road! My roo wont let them....lol

frow.gif
Welcome corlibba!

Went out to feed and of course swarmed by the critters.

Look what came swarming out after a mama scovy... Unfortunately the cats thought is was some kind of grunion run but I managed to snag about half up. She was surrogate brooding, due yesterday but I didn't see anything sticking it's head out then, or this morning. Then I got busy with everything giving me a hard time trying to do and completely left my head.

frow.gif
Welcome corlibba!

Went out to feed and of course swarmed by the critters.

Look what came swarming out after a mama scovy... Unfortunately the cats thought is was some kind of grunion run but I managed to snag about half up. She was surrogate brooding, due yesterday but I didn't see anything sticking it's head out then, or this morning. Then I got busy with everything giving me a hard time trying to do and completely left my head.

Ok I am a dummy......what are they???? LOL Did the cats get any??? YIKES!!!

Back
Top Bottom