calling any one from missouri

Hope you dont have to "stash" any....................
lau.gif

YES it helps!!! It all depends on how cool it gets in the house!
Make sure you dont block the air holes
LOL!! you are HiLarious! Same with you Pat!!

Ok, so it's only been about 50 min since the power went out and the bator is already down to 90...
he.gif
Getting blankets and since Ameren said it could be 12:00 AM before the power is back on I guess I'm staying up... AGAIN! Don't they know that I was falling alseep at work today and need to go to bed now?!?!?!? I don't have time to worry about my bator!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
rant.gif

Oh and YEEHAW! I have a 2nd broody!! Gave her 6 of the Blue Black Splash Amerucanas I got in today. Had my son randomly pick them and I placed them under her as she lovingly pecked at me.
love.gif

LOL!! you are HiLarious! Same with you Pat!!

Ok, so it's only been about 50 min since the power went out and the bator is already down to 90...
he.gif
Getting blankets and since Ameren said it could be 12:00 AM before the power is back on I guess I'm staying up... AGAIN! Don't they know that I was falling alseep at work today and need to go to bed now?!?!?!? I don't have time to worry about my bator!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
rant.gif

Oh and YEEHAW! I have a 2nd broody!! Gave her 6 of the Blue Black Splash Amerucanas I got in today. Had my son randomly pick them and I placed them under her as she lovingly pecked at me.
love.gif

Girl you should have wrapped it the min the power went down!!!! Might be time to start stashing them! LOL

31 eggs turned into 5 babies...and today... we lost one..
Yesterday it was just peeping all the time. Couldn't find a thing wrong with it...Then it was just off by itself and then gone.
Stinks when that happens.

Awwwwwww
hugs.gif
I am so sorry. They say if they peep a lot there is something wrong. Sometimes there is just no way we will ever know what it is.

Hopefully you won't be down that long.

Otherwise, may have to load up the old brazzier, granny panties and....... and... and huddle under blankies real still.

Knocked the power out here but just for a second. Long enough to have to set clocks again. Broody ducks have plenty of power......

Found the campig propane heater and set it up in the bator room... Just checked and it hasn't changed anything.... pushed it further into the room to see if that helps. BTW room is not really the best way to describe it, It's about 3x4, more like a closet, with a sawhorse table and house wrap foam stuff for the door. It was our garden grow room a few years ago and I thought it would be great for the baotr since I could maintain a steady temp in it with a small heater. It's worked great until tonight...
sickbyc.gif

Ok, so I think I'm headed to fill up bags of hot water... If the laptop isn't power drained by then I'll let you know what's up! Hope everyone else is good to go!!!

Thanks for your advice. It's dropped to 88 but holding... :( Makes me sick. Put the heater up on the table to hopefully help. Like you said once I get it whooped power will be back on!
An hour and 10 minutes to go!! :/

Thanks for your advice. It's dropped to 88 but holding...
sad.png
Makes me sick. Put the heater up on the table to hopefully help. Like you said once I get it whooped power will be back on!
An hour and 10 minutes to go!!
hmm.png

Lightening is bad here. I hope I stay on. Tomorrow is hatch day for my last 6 Tolbunts!!! I am thinking about buying some eggs at JC. Do you remember seeing a good variety of hatching eggs there before? I am just afraid of getting birds due to quarantine. I really have no where to do that.

Back
Top Bottom