calling any one from missouri

Jackie PM me your address and I'll send you some more eggs. Something's not right with that chick. It should be very obvious as soon as they dry from hatching what gender they are.

I checked my records and I think I know what happened. I found the partition door between the Sulmtaler and Legbar coop open in early May, so the two breeds comingled for one day. One singe day. I bet this chick is a Sulmtaer/Cream Legbar cross. I either started collecting eggs too early or one of the hens held on to the Sulmtaler sperm longer than expected. She's really cute though. If you keep her, would you mind posting pictures once in a while?

Jackie just wanted blue eggers so if female all the better, not really looking to breed were you, Jackie? We're all gonna do Jacobs Cave this fall aren't we? With the PO's track record and heat - maybe better to do chick package there? Just a thought.... More incentive for everybody to show up! LOL! Not sceming if you admit it is it? Lawd I can't spell or think this morning! Kept waking up and checking on the silkied Choc Ams hatching! 2 out and 2 more still just pipped! Whoot!

Jackie just wanted blue eggers so if female all the better, not really looking to breed were you, Jackie? We're all gonna do Jacobs Cave this fall aren't we? With the PO's track record and heat - maybe better to do chick package there? Just a thought.... More incentive for everybody to show up! LOL! Not sceming if you admit it is it? Lawd I can't spell or think this morning! Kept waking up and checking on the silkied Choc Ams hatching! 2 out and 2 more still just pipped! Whoot!

Well Sulmtalers lay a light cream to slightly light tan egg, and my Legbars lay light minty green eggs, so what color eggs would a cross lay? not blue . . . .

I'll probably have lots of Cream Legbar chicks at the Jacobs Cave swap. And surplus of several other breeds. I really need to downsize for the winter.

Green surely. Same as any other blue egger non blue tinted cross.
What are the chances! 1 day? CCLB slut hen, taking up with a passing Sulmtaler!
lau.gif
Wanna cluck big boy?

Jackie PM me your address and I'll send you some more eggs. Something's not right with that chick. It should be very obvious as soon as they dry from hatching what gender they are.

Noooooooooooooo I dont need more eggs......LOL I have more chicks than I know what to do with!!!! I will see you in Oct at JC though. Might keep it just too see what it becomes!

Back
Top Bottom