calling any one from missouri

Waving from the Central part of Missouri in Apple Country.
I am enjoy seeing all the interesting posts and such Diverse flocks !!
frow.gif
What all do you have in your flock?

Hey I just found this thread I'm from Missouri near St.Louis. I raise Silkies and Lavender Orpingtons I just love my girls and boys. My first batch of eggs go in the incubator tomorrow YIPEE!

Hey I just found this thread I'm from Missouri near St.Louis. I raise Silkies and Lavender Orpingtons I just love my girls and boys. My first batch of eggs go in the incubator tomorrow YIPEE!
welcome-byc.gif

Welcome to the Missouri thread! Good luck with your hatch! That first hatch is the most anxious time at least in my experience. But they are all fun and addicitive!

Do you have any extras I can buy? I need to set some ASAP. I live in North County and could come get them.

I haven't quite got to sorting out by breeds yet to breed pure but I have a friend that often makes a run to STL to visit her son WEs and I should have to make a run myself in the next month or so for a doc visit. The crosses I think I can ID with some likelyhood are a WJG/BO and RIR/SLW or CCM (sex link chicks!)

If you don't find something you like in a month or so I'll have Americuna type EE's, BAs, RIRs. CCMs, BRs and SLWs bred true.
Thanks. Right now I just need birds, crosses or pure. A month would be too late. I may just have to order chicks.

Dont have any now but will mayb in a month or so. I also raise frizzles and sizzles. I now have hens seperate from roos while building breeding pens.
oh I thought you were looking for eggs to hatch. Are you looking for adults or babies? I have some babies almost a week old 2 banty frizzles, silkie cross and EE cross. I might sell an adult partridge roo silkie

Ooo, Lavender Orpingtons. My husband wants some of those. If you ever have chicks or hatching eggs to sell I would be interested in some.
smile.png

Back
Top Bottom